Test Information for Spring 2009
There will be two mid-term examinations and a final. Your preparations for these exams should probably include a review of previous years' tests (archived below).
Final Exam = April 26, from 7-10 PM.
Room Assignments for the final will be alphabetical by surname:
HZ AMP = Abreu - Jeu
Dh 1055 = Johnson - Okeke
KH 100 = Panaccione - Zylberman
The midterms were held at the following times:
Test #1 = February 12, from 7:45-9:15 AM.
Test #2 = March 26, from 7:45-9:15 AM.
Solutions to axams from this term are archived under the "Announcements" tab on Owl-Space. Working through exams from previous years is a great way to prepare for your own test. Old exams with solutions are available below.
- Exam 1 Spring 2007 solutions
- Exam 2 Spring 2007 solutions
- Final Exam Spring 2007 FR solutions
- Final Exam Spring 2007 MC solutions
- Exam 1 multiple choice solutions.
- Exam 2 with solutions.
- Final exam
- Final exam free response solutions.
- Final exam multiple choice solutions.