Readings for Economics
List of Readings:
- Ruffin, Roy J. "Externalities, Markets, and Government Policy."
- "Third Application - Automobile Accidents"
- Goulder, Lawrence H. "Environmental
Policy Making in a Second-Best Setting".
- Stavins, Robert N. "What Can We Learn from the Grand Policy Experiment?
Lessons from SO2 Allowance Trading."
- Richard Schmalensee "An Interim Evaluation of Sulfur Dioxide Emissions
- Kahn, E. Matthew "Urban Air Pollution Despite Sprawl: The "Greeing" of
the Vehicle Fleet"
- Freeman, A. Myrick "Environmental Policy Since Earth Day I: What
Have We Gained?"
- Chay, Kenneth Y and Greenstone, Michael "The Impact of Air Pollution
on Infant Mortality: Evidence from Geographic Variation in Pollution
Shocks Induced by a Recession".
- Rice, Richard E., Gullison, Raymond E. "Can Sustainable Management
Save Tropical Forests?"
- Solow, Robert M. "Sustainability:
An Economist's Perspective"
- Nordhaus, William D. "Lethal Model 2: The Limits to Growth Revisited"
- Henderson, J.V. "Exploitation of the Lobster Fishery: Some Empirical
- Susmita Dasgupta, Benoit Laplante, Hua Wang, David Wheeler "Confronting
the Environmental Kuznets Curve"
- Brian R. Copeland, M. Scott Taylor "Trade, Growth and the Environment"
- Robert Dorfman "An Introduction to Benefit-Cost Analysis"
- Randall, Alan,
Eastman, Clyde "Bidding games for valuation of aesthetic environmental