- Homework assigned weekly by Friday. Due 1 p.m.
- Assignments found on computer.
- For first homework:
- more ~chbe301/hw/a1 prints out on
- lpr ~chbe301/hw/a1 prints to line
- Laser printers:
- lprloc states location of printers and
- lpr -P.... ~chbe301/hw/a1 where ....
gives the printer name
- lpq -P.... Lists jobs on queue for
- lprm used to remove print job
- Solutions to assignments found on computer at
- You may talk to other students regarding the
homework. HOWEVER, you write and solve your own homework. If you
do any part of your solution on the computer network: owlnet, you
must store your results in your protected chbe301 directory.
- NO LATE HOMEWORK.
- One "free" extension per student, per
semester, of length less than one week; instructor must be
e-mailed in advance of homework due date. Illnesses with doctor's
slip, death or serious illness in family, etc. are not counted
under the free extension.
- Hand in Homework in class or in Ceng office:
Format for homework
- Rewrite problem statement in your own words
(helps to organize thoughts.)
- Present solution.
- --- Draw Flow Diagram
- --- Draw information on Flow
- --- Write down known
- --- Make use of Tables for flow rates,
Box Answers. Use tables if
- Write on one side of the paper only; If
computer work, it must be stored in your chbe301 directory
so other students may not see it. You should print it out and box,
write on computer paper. SHOW YOUR WORK! BE NEAT!
- Staple left-hand corner.
- Fold in half lengthwise
- Write Name, Instructor, Assignment, and Date
on the outside.
[Go to Chbe301 Homepage |Table of Contents | Homework Schedule]