Subject: another one

From: shriram (Shriram Krishnamurthi)
Date: Mon, 1 May 1995 12:25:12 -0500

> Path: rice!newsfeed.rice.edu!oitnews.harvard.edu!das-news2.harvard.edu!news2.near.net!info-server.bbn.com!news
> From: Clint Hyde <[email-masked]>
> Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp
> Subject: RE: What is LISP mostly used for ?
> Date: 1 May 1995 16:51:56 GMT
> Organization: Bolt, Beranek and Newman Inc.
> Lines: 14
> Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
> NNTP-Posting-Host: exploder.bbn.com
> In-reply-to: <[email-masked]>

the project I've been doing the last 18 months is a simulator which
includes allowing the user to define simulation object classes on the
fly, dynamically load those classes and methods written on them, insert
code fragments into other portions of the simulator which handle
predefined events and execute those code-frags...construct new screen/UI
gadgets and methods, also to be loaded dynamically during runtime, to
construct various simulation models and interact with them.

 -- clint

ps. this would all be pretty darn tricky in another language.