The imagination imitates.
It is the critical spirit that creates.
Final Presentation (100 points):
- Please review the Cain Project Support Materials for BIOS 313.
- Each team will give a 30 minute PowerPoint presentation.
Each member of the team must participate in the presentation.
WHO IS YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE? Prepare your talk as if you were giving a seminar to the Biochemistry & Cell Biology Department here at Rice.
- You will need to turn in the following materials when you give your presentation:
- Rehearsal version PowerPoint file (e-mail to me)
- Final version PowerPoint file (e-mail to me)
- Photocopy of your slides (make enough copies for the class)
- Final notebook pages
- Peer evaluations
and Intended Use
Created by B. Beason (email@example.com), Rice University, 6 June 2002
Updated 19 January 2007